Monkey Business Catering is a boutique catering business founded in 2014 which prides itself on its fresh products, flexibility and family atmosphere. We are looking to expand our team of ‘monkeys’.
We looking for someone who bakes because they love to.
- Minimum 3 hours per week.
- Hours vary as per bookings.
- Most shifts will be from 7 am to 1 pm weekdays (these hours have a little flexibility)
- Award wage
- Very delicious leftovers (the odd shaped things or extras)
- Love of food and people
- Cooking experience (qualifications not necessary)
- Knowledge of food safety requirements
- Driver’s license
- Flexible availability
- Able to work independently
What to expect
- Preparation cooking
- Business catering orders for groups of 10-250 people
- Large party bookings for 40-200 people (Birthdays, Weddings, Conferences, Dinners)
- Delivery of food orders to a variety of Toowoomba businesses
- Small team environment where everyone is valued
You will have a unique opportunity to see how a family business runs and there is plenty of scope to help with product development.
The Environment & Us
Our product, packaging and mode of service delivery must be as easy as possible to access and use. Part of this promise is to practically reduce our impact on the environment around us.
We package sustainably.