It is time for us to say good-bye for 2018! The kitchen has been spring cleaned, our ovens are sooo shiny and the fridges are bare.
We are closed from 22 December, 2018 until 6 January, 2019.
During this time we expect that:
- The Monkey will have intergalactic adventures with a towel (see Douglas Adam)
- Amy will be gardening, oh … annnnndddd sleeping and reading … then repeat!
- Kristina will be giving the most amazing gifts to her people
- Amanda will be having last minute adventures and keeping her kids occupied
- Lousia will be preparing for her next season
- Laura will be finding that holidays can be boring (compared to school)
- Malcolm will be so sad not to have taste-testing.
It has been a huge year for us, highlights including:
- Winning Business of the Year 2018 at the Heritage Bank Business Excellence Awards
- The commencement of our partnership with Tukkr for Tuckshop meals with Darling Downs Christian School
- Our 4-year anniversary
- A website revamp
- Streamlining and automating our credit card facilities
- Updating menus and creating a specialty Christmas menu
- Our first maternity leave (Emma is back in 2019!)
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to:
- Our suppliers
- Our customers
- Our staff
- Rosies – Friends On The Street
- Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce
- Toowoomba Conferences
- Tourism Darling Downs
- And God for making everything possible!
Expect us back and refreshed on Monday 7 January, 2019 ready to make you more delicious food!